TestLink is a leading provider of Vendor Managed Inventory solutions for the ATM maintenance sector and Financial Institutions. We also carry out the repair and refurbishment of electronic and electromechanical products, including PC, datacoms and banking automation, as well as providing training services and sale of components for banking operations.
It is our aim to achieve environmental excellence through our established Environmental Management System (EMS). We aim to continually improve our EMS to enhance our environmental performance.
TestLink considers environmental issues as a vital part of the decision-making processes and this policy applies to all activities undertaken by TestLink Services Limited.
We are committed to the protection of the environmental and can demonstrate this by:
- Fulfilling our identified compliance obligations.
- Establishing objectives to seek to improve our environmental performance and reduce our environmental impacts throughout our business processes. Progress will be reviewed during our Management Review meetings and new objectives set where identified.
- Involving employees in our environmental activities.
- Minimising waste through reuse and recycling, sending to landfill as a last resort.
- Minimising energy usage through energy saving initiatives and investment.
- Identifying new methods and technologies with the aim of reducing the environmental impacts of our products and services.
- Preventing pollution through training and communication.
The senior management team will review this policy on an annual basis to ensure that it continues to reflect the objectives of the Company.