Mission, Values and Quality
To maximise the life and availability of ATMs.
TestLink excels by adhering strongly to core values:
TestLink has a strong ethical environmental policy and is officially certified to the ISO14001 quality standard.
TestLink is a leading provider of Vendor Managed Inventory solutions for the ATM maintenance sector and Financial Institutions. We also carry out the repair and refurbishment of electronic and electromechanical products, including PC, datacoms and banking automation, as well as providing training services and sale of components for banking operations.
We are committed to continual improvement of all aspects of the business, including our Integrated Management System, to enhance our environmental performance and to ensure our products and services meet our customer’s expectations.
We are committed to providing a workplace where our workers feel they can contribute to delivering quality products and services to our customers, whilst ensuring the protection of the environment.
We and can demonstrate this by:
- Identifying and satisfying applicable requirements, such as customer, statutory and regulatory requirements and obligations.
- Setting company objectives in line with our strategic direction to improve performance and reduce our environmental impacts. Progress is reviewed and driven through our management meeting structure and Management Review meetings.
- Involving workers in our improvement activities.
- Nurturing customer relationships.
- Minimising waste through repair, reuse and recycling.
- Identifying new methods and technologies with the aim of reducing the environmental impacts of our products and services.
- Preventing pollution through training and communication.
The senior management team will review this policy on an annual basis to ensure that it continues to reflect the objectives of the Company.