Quality Assurance Technician
Location Poole, Dorset
Salary up to £25000
Quality Assurance Technician
Full Time Permanent Role
Salary: Up to £25,000 DOE
Location: 1 Factory Road, Upton, Poole. BH16 5SJ
Core Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm (Flexible)
Plus 23 days holiday, rising with service at 1 and 2 years, plus all bank holidays.
Training will be provided
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Technician to join our team to consistently seek and drive improvement opportunities that help ensure the business achieves its quality, cost and delivery objectives using the latest quality, problem solving techniques and best working practices. You will Identify and realise measures for product improvement, test optimisation and cost effectiveness, raising quality concerns to colleagues of any issues and to be the technical interface between production and quality for product quality
TestLink Services Ltd are a leading supplier of refurbished and remanufactured ATM parts and components. We help banks, financial services, and independent ATM distributors to reduce the costs of ATM ownership and drive for more sustainable management of ATM estates. With customers all over the world, we have built a wealth of experience in supporting businesses with their ATM needs.
Reporting to the Quality Manager you will:
- Support failure analysis for customers returns and parts quality including root cause analysis
- Conduct various tests and quality checks on finished products. Ensure that all products have been tested and fall within standards, measured to specifications and within tolerances, accuracy of labels and part numbering etc.
- Ensure the overall quality of finished product and customer returns meet agreed targets.
- Review customer returns and rejects to determine root cause to prevent recurrence of escaping defects
- Document non-conformity information on the computer in various databases and other internal programs. Accurate entry of non-conformity data to support trend analysis to drive product and process improvement
- Support Operations in the preparation of training courses & presentations
- Ensure that the company’s quality and environmental policies are adhered to and promoted.
Is this role right for you?
A proven track record of delivering quality improvement projects on time within a design or production engineering environment. You will be from an Inspection and a quality control background with a track record of driving improvements in processes and technical capabilities of a department or organisation.
You will have a willingness to learn and gain an appreciation of complimentary quality engineering disciplines whilst being a dynamic, energetic, resourceful, innovative, problem solver with Good Data analysis and reporting skills to be able to produce presentations and reports. Good MS Office Skills.
In addition to success, job satisfaction, opportunities for training and self-development, you'll also get:
- 23 days holiday, rising with service, plus all bank holidays
- Competitive pension, life assurance and employee assistance programme
- An online discount membership giving you preferential rates for high street shops, supermarkets, restaurant, hotel, car hire and much more
- Employee recognition awards, long service bonuses, rising holiday allowance and company and team events