Location Poole, Dorset
Salary £30000 to £35000 DOE
TestLink Services Ltd are looking for an experienced and professional Senior Buyer to join our team in Poole, Dorset. This is the ideal position for anyone currently working in a Buyer, Purchasing Officer, or Procurement Officer role looking for their next challenge.
About the Role:
The Senior Buyer will be responsible for the day-to-day sourcing, procurement and timely delivery of the materials and services needs of the TestLink organisation. The Senior Buyer will have responsibility for delivering improvements in productivity, quality, processes and systems through new initiatives and best practices.
Your duties will include, among other things:
- Sourcing ATM’s and parts and developing relationships within banks, financial institutions and wider supply chains.
- Using initiative and creativity to source obsolete and difficult to find parts.
- Build relationships and manage supplier negotiations in line with purchasing strategy.
- Ensure all supplier quality issues are reviewed and actioned within agreed timeframe.
- Increasing inventory portfolio by engaging new suppliers to meet parts demands.
- Working with internal departments to ensure the smooth fit of parts supply to production and customer delivery teams.
To be successful in this role, you will have a proven track record of sourcing parts and equipment at volume to a business. You will have excellent demonstrable communication skills, engaging stakeholders from within and outside the organisation.
The Senior Buyer will be a skilled negotiator, capable of managing relationships with a wide range of suppliers and driving cost effective purchasing. The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate organisation and the ability to move forward multiple work streams at the same time.
In addition to company success, training and development opportunities and job satisfaction, we are offering you:
- £30,000-£35,000 per annum D.O.E.
- 23 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays, increasing with service.
- A pension scheme, life assurance, and employee discounts at high street retailers and online vendors.
- Employee recognition awards, long service bonuses, and company and team events.
If you’re looking to take the next step in your career with a forward thinking and innovative organisation, apply now with an up to date CV!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday