Location Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary over £20475
From £20,475 per year
Monday to Friday 12pm to 8pm
Based within our Elliot Road facility in Wallisdown, Bournemouth.
This is the ideal opportunity for practical and motivated individuals to join a friendly team, within a busy and fast paced warehouse environment, to contribute to the ongoing success of a growing international company.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with experience as a Warehouse Assistant or Operative, Inventory Controller, Picker Packer, Stock Counter or something completely different if you want to train and learn. In addition, in this role is responsible for the day-to-day dealings with external storage within our Warehouse, ensuring deliveries are made on time.
Is this a company you can build your career with?
You will be supported by our 28 years of experience and will benefit from the knowledge that has been built up through our growth so far; thriving through two recessions and expanding into Europe and the USA. Like many successful companies in the industry, we know that continued evolution and innovation are vital, so you'll be joining a forward-thinking culture, a place where you can learn and progress, but also be supported in implementing your own ideas.
- Ensuring stock accuracy and inventory system is up to date, including booking in stock
- Picking orders and ensuring they are ready for collection
- Perpetual stock checks
- Checking and receiving inventory into stock
- Loading and offloading of courier
- Dealing directly with internal departments to fill their inventory needs
- Identify and assist in the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
- Responsible for quality through observation of best working practices at all times
- To assist in all departments as and when required
- General Housekeeping
Systems: MS Excel (Intermediate), MS Outlook, MS Word, Inventory Management system
** Due to the secure nature of the role, you must pass a criminal record check and credit check **
- Experience in a stores/inventory/warehouse role
- Excellent communicator
- Forklift License (Bendy/Pivot FL) desirable but not essential
In addition to success, job satisfaction, opportunities for training and self-development, you'll also get;
- Competitive pension, life assurance and employee assistance programme
- An online discount membership giving you preferential rates for high street shops, supermarkets, restaurant, hotel, car hire and much more
- Employee recognition awards, long service bonuses, rising holiday allowance and company and team events