Location Poole, Dorset
Salary £35000 to £40000 DOE
Full Time Permanent Role
Are you a skilled technical professional with a passion for teaching and sharing your expertise with others? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our growing team as a Technical Trainer.
TestLink is a leading provider of ATM solutions, dedicated to delivering reliable and innovative banking technology that reduces the environmental impact through the use of circular ecconomy. As a Technical Trainer, you will play a vital role in ensuring that our clients and employees are proficient in operating and maintaining both state-of-the-art and legacy ATM equipment.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive training programs on ATM operations, maintenance, and troubleshooting to clients, employees, and other stakeholders.
- Create engaging training materials, including manuals, presentations, e-learning modules, and hands-on exercises.
- Conduct interactive training sessions and workshops to enhance participants' understanding of ATM functionality, security protocols, and best practices.
- Customize training programs to address specific client needs and requirements.
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in ATM technology and incorporate them into training materials and programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product development, support, and engineering, to gather technical information and update training materials accordingly.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs through assessments and feedback, making continuous improvements as needed.
- Provide technical support and guidance to clients and employees on ATM-related issues as required.
- Stay informed about industry trends, compliance regulations, and security measures pertaining to ATM operations.
Is this role right for you?
You'll need a good foundation of theoretical knowledge (gained via apprenticeship, diploma or degree) and have already built upon this through practical experience as a Field Engineer, Repair Technician, Technical Trainer or similar. Your hands-on experience with electro-mechanical devices enables you to troubleshoot, and devise new processes efficiently. Direct experience supporting ATMs would be ideal but experience working with hardware, software, security protocols, and maintenance procedures will also enable you to succeed in this role if you have the ability and desire to learn new technology quickly.
Proven experience of delivering effective training is essential. As are excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts clearly and concisely.
This role has a mix of office based, lab based and workshop based working, with the requirement to travel to client sites, both domestically and internationally 6-9 times a year, usually for 1-2 week periods.
Join our dynamic team and contribute to shaping the future of our ATM technology.
In addition to success, job satisfaction, opportunities for training and self-development, you'll also enjoy:
An annual salary of £35000 to £40000.
A performance incentive plan.
Plus 23 days holiday, excluding bank holidays.
A competitive pension, life assurance and employee assistance programme.
Employee recognition awards, long service bonuses, rising holiday allowance and company and team events.