Are your ATMs Windows 10 ready?
January 14, 2020 is fast approaching and with it will come the end of Microsoft’s extended support for Windows 7 Professional. Not begun your migration process as yet? Still wondering ‘is it really a necessity?’
Here’s what our ATM Technical Expert Martin had to say about the upcoming changes…
"Think of an upgrade to Windows 10 as an opportunity for improvement. This is the ideal chance to ensure your ATMs maintain compliance, benefit from enhanced security and provide a superior consumer experience.
I’ve heard lots of rumours in the industry about the mounting costs of core upgrades, ATM replacements, service calls, OEM maintenance licenses and estate disruption and downtime. That all seems like a lot of expense rather than investment. At TestLink we can develop a tailored migration plan for your estate that minimises the costs and impact and maximises the benefits”
Do I need to migrate to Windows 10 now?
Upgrading your estate to Windows 10 means you don’t have to worry about;
- Not getting security patches
- Updates and technical support ending
- Increase vulnerability to cyber-attacks or malware
- Dreaded fees for non-compliant PCI standards
Using TestLink to migrate your estate means you’ll benefit from;
- Competitive pricing
- Impressive lead times (we’ve prepared for those last-minute orders)
- Advice on the most cost effect ways to upgrade
- A migration plan with minimum impact to your operations
- Our 30 years of industry expertise
If you want to know more about the ways in which TestLink can ensure you are Windows 10 ready, get in touch today! Email us at email@example.com or call us on +44 1202 621100.
TestLink, maximising the life and availability of ATMs