Are you dynamic, motivated, positive and looking for a chance to kick-start or progress your career?
You can find details of all our current vacancies below. To apply, simply follow the quick and easy online process, or call 01202 627692 to discuss the role.
1. We're the ideal size! Small enough for you to make a valuable impact and big enough to have the support infrastructure and progression opportunities you want
2. We encourage and support all of our staff to develop their skills through training and mentoring programs
3. We have had the 'Investors in People' award since 2002 demonstrating our commitment to your development
4. We regularly recognise and reward people who go the extra mile
5. You’ll be joining a talented and supportive team, with an average length of service of more than 6 years
6. We have an open and friendly culture with no politics, we actively encourage innovation to help us improve all aspects of our business
7. Many roles come with travel opportunities and the chance to experience work in our overseas facilities
8. We’re a well-run company with quality control systems audited to ISO9001 we also have the environmental standard ISO14001, ensuring we look after the environment too